Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oujia game played at my friend Birthday party.


First of all, i am really sorry guys, because the true story is hided, because of my personal reason.
It's an fine day, me and my friends are start to prepare for the party, at that time i start to share my research about haunted home and haunting. My friend all ready know that, i have some personal experience about this. But some of my friends did not believe me and they start to make me as fun of me. After an lunch they start to make fun off me. So i start to told about an oujia board. And they ask to play, but my friend ***** told me that, i must not play that game. But i refused his  request and i start to play with the members, those who kid me.. First i start to play with my friend, who told not to play. He kept with some internal fears, because that's the first time for him, and he kept his hands in the plangent, and i start to call  an spirit which is near us, and the plangent start to move, and i ask what's your name? and say about you? and the plangent start to move. And the spirit introduce as adam, and he died in an accident, he told that he need to move out. After that the plangent came to bye. I ask that guys did you believe now, they start to refuse that we have move the plangent.
So this time i decided to play with an friends those who did in believe about this, and he keep his hand on the plangent but he start to crack jokes again and again, so for some time we did in got any spirit. Suddenly i start to read his mind, still i don't know how i done that, because before i did in had this experience. And i start to say what he is thinking in his mind about me, all were shook and tuned at me and they start to stare at me. And i asked him shall we start the play now, and he told ok. And i start to call the spirit, this time a spirit was my friend who is keeping hand in an plangent , relative. We all were stunned, first of all the soul did in say that, my heart says that some thing as his relative, so slowly i approach my friend, and i start to ask my friend that whether in your family did u missed any body? he told yeah, then i ask the spirit where are u ri8 now? the spirit told an nice answer that he is sitting near my friend. and i ask the spirit did you know him? the soul told yes.
Now only we got an big problem, suddenly the door has been banged and i surprised that's our another friend, but he is not an friend to me, he is an strange to me (he is already had an experience in this). But i am in the play, so we did in share about what was really going on, but i know that really i  got an big problem. And i ask the spirit to move, because nearly half an hour we are talking to the soul, but it refused it. And  the friend who came at the middle ask, why your not moving out, the soul start to injure my friend and me, its an kind of pain in our arms its very terrible. And my friend start to cry at that pain, so we start to talk about some thing to that soul. And it says that, it had an daughter, and she needs to get married. The marriage should conduct by my friend. And my friend told that sure, i will take care of your daughter and family. I ask will you please move out, the plangent did in moves at all, my friend's asked me did he moved out of this place, i told not yet. We kept calm for 5 mins, my friend start to cry in an deep throat as please move out, don't give me the pain please move of this place. Me and my friends saw that the coin circumference have been increased, this mean that the soul has lot of power. After 2 hours strategy we make the spirit to move out. And the things, what a were we used in the games was burnt by me. And i felt sorry to my friends for this game. They requested me to stop this foolish game. But still some of my friends will say that the plangent was moved by our brain auto motors. This time i did in make an open challenge to them, so i act like an foolish goose, and they are an genius ones...This is an real play, i can't mention they are name, so once again i am asking sorry to you members...
by 
ferdine.viji.

2 comments:

  1. I read this story today only... Nice Story my friend.. lot of brain... but be a little careful when u r introducing the characters lyk "the 1st play is held by a "super cool nice frnd" and the second is another frnd",u need to differ those 2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not an story, this is an real fact my friend,

    ReplyDelete